Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All Things Beautiful

I've started this blog because I've lost my identity (not literally), my drive and passion for life. I am trying to get back on that path I feel I have wondered so far from. I'm hoping that by writing and sharing my fears, joys, frustrations, and experiences in life and in the projects I'm working on I will sew my way to ENLIGHTENMENT! Yes, that's right, I said, "Sew my way to enlightenment".

I have just taken up sewing, which I have wanted to learn for so very long, but never had the time, money or sewing machine to do so. I now have all those things (Thank you Mom for finally giving me your machine) I need to start my new hobby. Sew, this is where it all begins! (I know, that was cheesy)

Ok, so I know no one is following/reading this blog, but I am viewing it as a positive. For instance, I am free to say whatever I feel without having to think about being judged, having to be PC, or whatever else my mind decides to be self-conscious about.

This is my first day out of the shoot and I'm off running. I'm attempting to "design" my blog page so it is esthetically pleasing, however, I have little knowledge of how to go about this. So, I have to navigating through templates, backgrounds, fonts, and "advanced settings" until I arrive at what you see: my mind is thinking, "I know, it's not that great, even a bit boring. I am sure people will take one look at it and say, "I'm never gonna look at that blog again, it's all brown!", but hey, that's just my ego talking."

My plan for this blog is to post the progress and pictures (as soon as I figure out how to add photos) of the many sewing projects I plan on doing. I would also like to share my experiences as I work toward gaining spiritual enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment