Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Think I Can, I Think I Can, I Think I Can....

I am hoping, wishing, and praying that someday I will construct a dress this beautiful. Now that I am sewing I see all the WORK that goes into making every garment. From tucks, pleats, darts, zippers (I find them quite arduous), gathers, etc! The list goes on... but I look forward to mastering these techniques so that I may one day make beautiful clothes for me, family, and friends.


I adore this dress, though I haven't tried it on yet. It has a feminine, flirty feel with the flutter sleeve and the soft pink color with black trim. It has a vintage look that will transport you to the past every time you slip it on. The dress is from my favorite shopping spot, Anthropologie! I plan on trying it on next time I stop by my local store, which should be in the very near future. I almost never miss a once a week trip to Anthropologie to scoop out the latest new arrivals and mark downs in the store. I believe I frequent it regularly enough because most of the Sale Associates know me by name...

No comments:

Post a Comment