Monday, June 28, 2010

Fashion, Flowers, and Food

Saturday had all the makings of a great BBQ: great food, great company and great weather. Today I'm posting photos of flowers from the fam's garden and the top 3 picks for my BBQ attire.


This little summer dress I picked up second hand. It's made of light weight cotton, the bright print livens up this classic shirtdress. In the future I will throw a yellow belt around the waist and wear neutral colored flats to give it an Anthro inspired look.

Raspberries!


This was the outfit I wore to the BBQ. It's composed of the Assemblage Tank from Anthropologie , a vintage belt, my couture skirt, and yellow cutout flats from ciao bella.




This outfit looked sloppy, so naturally I didn't wear it. The dress is Converse One from Target, the cardigan is Three Dots from Anthropologie, and the belt is Linea Pelle from Anthropologie. Maybe it would have looked better sans belt... Oh, well.



No comments:

Post a Comment